Tuesday, December 23, 2008

tired, but happy that most of the work is done with.
so, now i'm just trying to think if everything really is in order.

i hope so. i want the holidays to be good for everyone.
me? i'm sort of a grinch i suppose. a grinch when it comes to enjoying them myself.

it does make me feel good when i know i've helped someone else have fun.
i've sent in my holiday checks to my favorite orgs. that makes me happy.

seeing my little sweetie believing in santa and his magic makes me smile.

i just wish i knew how to be happy. maybe i am and i just don't realize it?
not sure, but, what is, is.

4 comments:

Dave Schipper said...

Been there too...

I've been a extrovert at work, and an introvert at home. That solitude has been pierced by this incredible kinship of people who reach out thru the internet. This poetry string is now one that has seemed to tie me to you. Oh yes I understand the fragile nature of string, I'll enjoy the company while it last... maybe that what is, is.

Nice piece.

Merry Christmas

Dave

Sherry Pasquarello said...

yes, i've met some good friends via my poetry and my blogging.

they have and continue to help and to teach me even when they don't know it.

i made peace with my life and just hope for the best.

getting a computer and being able to continue to blog is one of the few times in my life that i actually got my own way.

my poetry is my heart. my blogging is my blood.

my medication is my lifeline.

all in all it's o.k. and i hope this holiday season brings you some peace and purpose.

merry christmas.

heydave said...

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one this fucked up at the Holidaze! :)

Season's best to you all and see you next year!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

and to you. : )