Saturday, December 06, 2008

Meaningless Meme

THE PAGAN SPHINX tagged me for the Meaningless Meme and so, here goes



1. Five names you go by:
sherry
sher
mom
po
hey!

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
glasses
dark red blankie
boots

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:

oh, THAT would be a secret
AND SCANDALOUS!

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:

* kona
* bluegal
* You!

5. Two things you did last night:

* helped set up a hall
* walked max

6. Two things you ate today:

2 chips ahoy cookies
cereal(honey bunches of oats with peaches)

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:

my mother
my daughter

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

watch my sweetie(it's my daughter's anniversary)
nap after she leaves!

9. Two longest car rides:

pittsburgh to new york
pittsburgh to washington d.c.

10. Two of your favorite beverages:

coffee
diet pepsi


And finally, my favorite part: a cilp from my favorite movie-









5 comments:

FriĆ°vin said...

You didn't answer #3. No fair.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh but i'll just leave that to your imagination. ; )

Anonymous said...

But what if we have wild imaginations?

Oh, um, heh. Nevermind.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

even better.

Unknown said...

Okay. Let's start imagining! ;-)