Thursday, August 16, 2007

i had to come on and post this little bit of my life cause it just cracked me up!

yesterday my little grand daughter was here. when her parents came to pick her up she didn't want to go home just yet and so she threw a very impressive hissy fit.
i have no idea why, because she never gets her way when she decides to have a hissy.
i think she is just a naturally born drama queen .

she has just turned 3(keep this in mind as i go on)

her parents put her in her car seat, tell her to behave and off they go.
my daughter said that about halfway home from the back seat they hear, "pull over and let me out!" over and over.

this naturally cracked them both up which made my little sweetie in the back seat even angrier.



it's nice to be loved tho.
being a gramma is much more fun than being a parent!!! : )

2 comments:

LSqrd said...

My favorite moment from my firt daughter, when she was maybe 5: During a tantrum she shouted at her mother an I: "You just had me so you could be mean to me!"

We chuckle about that still, 15 years later...

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh kids come up with the best lines! : )