Wednesday, October 17, 2007

this is an old one from '06.

figured i'd repost it. that way, if you read the next post and are unfamiliar with some of my poems(been in a bit of a dry spell, hell sahara desert dry)you might want to read more and think about whether you like my blog or not.











i can not go there


i can not imagine myself as a man
with a man's lines and angles
larger bones and rough hands
narrowed hips walking a man's stride
owning the ground

i can not go there that alien land of
bigger shadows and deeper voices
even in dreams of power and easy laughter

i can not look at a woman
the way you look at me
with a quickened pulse and heated strength
grown between muscled thighs

oh but i can fuck you like a man
not with hardness but with intensity
and fierce purpose, a dominant female
with warm mouth and opened legs

i can imagine myself a woman
with a woman's curves and hollows
small bones and soft hands
round hips walking a woman's stride
owning a man.

No comments: