Saturday, May 27, 2006













bob's plans for the holiday weekend:

eat, sleep, chase my steeler football and
beat up my assortment of colorful cat toys.
eat, sleep, watch chipmunks from my perch on the
window of the computer room.
eat, sleep, jump up on mom while she's typing
and try to give her advice on just what makes
for a good poem or even better, help her reply to
those damn political blogs that seem to hold her
interest when she should be paying attention and
lavishing all affections and time on ME!

BUT, she's ok for being just a people and not
lucky enough to be a cat like me!

yours,

the mighty, mighty, BOB!

5 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

I see you feeling inspired today. Not tongue tied or lost for words.
hmmm I was commenting something along the thoughts you ascribe your cat the other day. Man being higher up the food chain, but a humble servant to cats, dogs, pets.

PS - Did you enjoy your picnic?

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i enjoy trying to spoil bob. i love animals. i have said many times that i have never been hurt by any animal. i can not say that about some humans i have known.

the picnic was nice. saw some people i haven't seen in a few months. had some nice conversations, a few smiles.

QUASAR9 said...

Those are the people to be with, and the people to talk about. Laters ... Q

Ol' Froth said...

I think its great that you're adding pictures now. It really enhances the writing, and I love the photos of Bob.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi there, you showed me how to post photos, many thanks!

i enjoy looking for photos now as well as quotes that compliment my poems or my moods. ; )