Saturday, May 13, 2006


it's sort of funny in a way and sad in a way.
people seem to think that if you try to treat
people as you would like to be treated that
somehow you are a sort of pollyannaish
childlike dreamer. a dogooder, and a fairly boring
human being, i would think.
that is funny and sad.
i would hope that a lot of us, all over the world
would try, at least some of the time, to treat people as
we would be treated.
that doesn't make them OR me a goody two shoes
pollyanna, mother teresa wanna be. in fact i DON'T wanna be
AND i know damn well, i'm NOT.
nope, no way, no how, ha!
those few that really do know me, understand that.
and that's a good thing because it says that even a person
as odd and dark and as pessimistic as i can be most times
can STILL try to make my little space in this world
and my time here, maybe just a bit better in between the
times i really fuck up.
just my little grey saturday musings. s

No comments: